Pick our Brain (it's FREE) - Philadelphia, PA
Have a training question? Don't know how to housebreak your new puppy? Want to start your new pup off right? Reach out to us and we'll answer your questions FOR FREE.
We use humane teaching equipment and methods based in science and natural animal behavior. We don't force dogs to do things to get results. We work on establishing communication and having a dog learn to 'tune in' to their owners. This teaches them to include humans in their decision-making process. We've found that establishing trust and being a reliable, predictable handler can help boost the confidence of a fearful dog and helps a very confident dog learn to work with the handler as a team. The goal is to root the dog-human relationship in trust, give and take, and communication.
- House Calls
- BBB Accredited
opportunity barksSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Daycare
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Meds Administration
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Dog Agility Training
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Dog Obedience Training
- Dog Therapy Training
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- under 20 lbs
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
- Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (CCPDT)
- International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants (IAABC)
- IACP Certified Dog Trainer (IACP CDT)
- Karen Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner (KPA CTP)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS) Certification
Proud member of...
- Animal Behavior Management Alliance (ABMA)
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?