Pet Loss at Home - Dr. Dustin Durfee - Salt Lake City, UT
Dr. Dustin Durfee and his Team help with a private in-home euthanasia around the greater Salt Lake City to Provo & Ogden area. Facing the loss of a family member is difficult and rare in your lifetime. We offer end-of-life care for your pet using calm compassion during a difficult time. A free phone call or email is available to answer questions on timing, quality of life, grieving issues, and to book a time for help. Hang in there, we are there to help.
- House Calls
pet loss at homeSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Euthanasia
- Pet Loss Grief Counseling
- Pet Burial
- Pet Cremation
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement (APLB)
- Companion Animal Euthanasia Training Academy (CAETA) Certificate
- International Association for Animal Hospice and Palliative Care (IAAHPC)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Greater Salt Lake City metro area
What year did you begin serving pets?