FureverUs - Miami, FL
We are a Wedding Pet Care business. Helping brides and grooms celebrate their special day by having their fur baby present. We are what can be called a vip pet's private chaperone; taking care of their every need. Our goal is to ensure that they have an amazing day, just like their pawrents.
We provide dog transport, dog sitting, dog chaperoning, dog wedding planning (helping the couple create insta famous photos and entrances), we provide behind the scenes footage of what their furbaby is doing, outfits and we can rent out any props needed. Additionally, our team can help train dogs to walk down the aisle. Lastly, the couple can go on their honey moon relaxed knowing that their furbaby is safe with us.
Our team has various different backgrounds in the pet industry. Pet trainers, dentists, behaviorists and vet techs. All of us are proactive in the rescue world and help animals find homes. Check out our website : Fureverus.com
- House Calls
monika -furever usSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Daycare
- Dog Walking
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Taxi
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
- Animal Behavior College Certified Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- Association of Animal Behavior Professionals (AABP)
- Certified Professional Animal Care Provider
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA / CPDT-KSA)
- Certified Professional Pet Sitter (CPPS)
- Pet Sitters International (PSI) Certification
- Pet Tech Certified Pet CPR & First Aid Instructor
- Pet Tech Pet CPR & First Aid Certificate
- PetCPR+ Pet CPR Certification
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 1 week notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
6 years ago
How did you hone your craft?
Practice and courses
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Consider your pet when training. Their strengths and weaknesses.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
We all rescue animals and have saved more than 100+ between the three of us.