Canines and More, LLC - Alafaya, FL
To connect canines and their humans by utilizing training and wellness to develop a strong relationship between best friends.
We believe that a well-established connection with our canines include:
• Understanding our canines’ body language and how they communicate
• Training our canines using reward-based techniques
• Practicing wellness to promote healthy canines and relationships with their humans
• Providing enrichment to our canines to help them thrive in the home
• Advising a safe environment and teaching our canines skills that set them up for success
• Ensuring that learning is an enjoyable experience for both the canines and their humans
We build this connection through:
• Providing a variety of training services in person and online
• Supporting the importance of socialization for canines
• Advocating proper health and wellness care for canines
• Educating the humans on canine body language and behavior
• Encouraging play between canines and their humans
The connections we build are unparalleled.
Services are also available for other species in the animal kingdom including but not limited to cats, birds, small rodents.
- House Calls
stephanie cohenSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Training
Which training type do you employ to encourage paw-sitive behaviors?
- Pet Behavior Modification
- Dog Obedience Training
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- American Kennel Club Canine Good Citizen Approved Evaluator (AKC CGC)
Proud member of...
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petworks wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
4 session packages available at a discounted price.
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Patience and consistency are key!
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I've worked for various companies training animals including a variety of species for tv and film to assistance dogs.