How do you serve precious pets?
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Grooming
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet Daycare
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
- USDA Licensed
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- American Kennel Club S.A.F.E Grooming Certified
- American Kennel Club Temperament Test (ATT) Certified
- Certified All Breed Dog Groomer
- International Professional Groomers (IPG)
- National Dog Groomers Association of America (NDGAA)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
Best In Show is owned by Hilde Haakensen who has more than 30 years experience with dogs. She is a professional dog show handler who also raises, traines, and shows miniature schnauzers.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Key words: Patience and Consistency