EnergyGirl - Animal Reiki - La Grange, IL
I believe that pets are family and they experience many of the same emotional and physical symptoms people do. These are just some of the issues that Reiki can assist with:
- Decrease pain
- Assist with nervousness and anxiety/separation anxiety
- Help to heal emotional scars and behavioral issues from past trauma and/or abuse
- Increase the bond between you and a new pet
- Comfort and ease of transition for terminally ill animals, and their owners
- Strengthen their immune and energetic systems before cancer treatment
- Maintain a strong, healthy physical and emotional body for a happy life
1) Can you work with animals who cannot come to you?
Some animals just don’t travel well. Whether they have motion sickness, anxiety, they live in water or they’re as big as an elephant - house calls can be made and distant sessions are also an option. Contact to discuss specifics for your animal today.
2) Can I stay with my pet during the session?
In most cases, yes! Ultimately it will be your pet’s energy’s that will determine this.
3) Do you work on sheltered animals?
Yes, sessions do happen in shelters. Often Reiki helps alleviate the emotional or behavioral issue(s) an animal has so they can be adopted. In 2020 I became a member of SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association).
4) Do animals need more or less treatments than people?
Just as with people the number of sessions is determined on how receptive they are to the Reiki energy and how deep their issues go. For some one session will be all that is needed. For more chronic or deep-seated problems additional sessions may be needed.
5) What does a typical treatment look like?
Every animal and session are different but all sessions start with asking permission from the animal. The effectiveness of Reiki is much better received when the animal agrees and is able to receive it on their terms. This is the heart of the Let Animals Lead ® Approach. It starts from a few feet away from the animal and then allowing them to come forward to receive hands-on if they chose. Often times they approach and move into position so the Reiki hands are exactly where they desire the energy to go.
*** Signs an animal is accepting of the treatment,
- Signs of relaxation (yawning, deep relaxed breathing or falling asleep)
Ebb and flow movement with the animal moving into and out of the Reiki space repeatedly throughout the session.
- House Calls
mary walters rn, eem-cpSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Reiki
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner
- Certified Holy Fire Reiki Practitioner
- Shelter Animal Reiki Association (SARA) Certified
Proud member of...
- International Association of Reiki Professionals
- International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT)
- Shelter Animal Reiki Association (SARA)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Without pet parents, Petworks wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
20% off First Session, 20% New Client Referrals. Sessions are FREE for a limited time only.
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
La Grange, IL but I also work remotely all over the globe
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
After becoming a Reiki Master in Usui/HolyFire Reiki in 2019 I started with animals in the family and have branched out from there. In 2020, I became a Level II Animal Reiki Practitioner in the Let Animals Lead® Method.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Animals will let you know when something is wrong. They will also let you know if they're receptive to Reiki/energy work and it works best when they agree to it on their terms.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I'm a Certified Practitioner of Eden Energy Medicine. I can utilize various energy healing techniques during my Reiki sessions as well. I have entered into an 'internship' with the Let Animals Lead® Method. This has enabled me to offer FREE animal Reiki sessions for a limited time. In-person and Distant sessions available.