Mickey & Friends Dog Walks and Playdates LLC - Fairfax, VA
I am the small business owner of Mickey & Friends Dog Walks and Playdates LLC which is licensed and insured with the state of Virginia and named after my 6 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Mickey. I've been a full-time pet care provider since December 2015. I've since provided walking services, drop in visits, doggy daycare, and overnight boarding for over 200 dogs from puppies to seniors, over a dozen cats and even a bird! I require meet and greets for all first time clients but after that can accommodate last minute requests usually. This is my full-time job and passion. You love your pets like family, I love them like best friends.
Rates & Services
Mid-Day Dog Walks (10 am - 4 pm Monday - Friday)
Single Dog/Multiple Dogs
15 mins $15/$18
30 mins $21/$22
60 mins $34/$35
One-Cat or One-Small Pet Household Visits
15 mins = $17
One-Dog Household Visits
30 mins = $21
60 mins = $33
Multi-Pet Household Visits
15 mins = $19 (Cats & Small Animals Only)
30 mins = $27
60 mins = $36
*Last Minute Fee (less than 24 hours) - $5
*Holiday Fee - $10
When you book me I will:
• Treat each owner with respect and each pet with loving care.
• Keep track of your keys and remain professional and respectful in your home.
• Clean up pet messes that happen prior to or during the scheduled appointment.
• Provide the pet(s) clean water, food, treats and medication as specified by you.
• Provide the pet(s) access to potty outside. Monitor and report signs of illness or abnormalities to you.
• Reinforce training, socialization, play, and exercise needs for the pet(s) as per your request.
• Use common sense with inclement weather and other dangerous/risky situations and always make the pet’s safety my priority.
• Spend the requested amount of time with each pet.
• Never cancel my appointment times without first finding an alternate provider.
COVID-19 Extra Precautions Taken:
• Honest/Open Communication: As always clear two-sided communication will be essential. Should you or anyone in your household develop a fever or cold or flu symptoms let me know. Please let me know if you or someone in your household has been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Please tell me if you or someone in your household has done any traveling within the past 2 weeks either foreign or domestically. During these instances, I may have to temporarily withhold providing services until it is no longer a safety concern. These requests will all be upheld by myself too. I will never, knowingly, jeopardize your health for my business gain and I will be responsible and maintain healthy practices on and off duty.
• Doorside Pickup is a unique option if you will be working from home and prefer a no contact service. I will notify you when I’m close by and you can leash your dog up and I can grab them without having to go into your home.
• I will always wear a face mask and give 6 ft. distance in the presence of other humans.
• I will use hand sanitizer each time before entering your home.
• If you would like me to take off my shoes before entering your home I will.
• If you would like me to distance your dog from all other dogs and humans (strangers) I will.
• If you would like me to use my own walking leash I will.
• If you would like me to disinfect all surfaces touched during my appointment time in your home I will as long as you provide the cleaning tools.
• If you would like me to wipe down your pets fur and paws after the visit I will as long as you provide the pet safe wipes.
• Any additional health and safety requests you have please let me know.
- House Calls
natassia eatonSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Dog Walking
- Pet Sitting
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Without pet parents, Petworks wouldn't exist. What discount do you offer our dedicated members? (e.g. 20% off their first session, etc.)
After your first booking receive $15 credit for each new client you refer once they complete their booking.
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
Fairfax (Fair Oaks), VA
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
I research and read a lot about dog breeds and animal behavior. I've always had a passion to serve others so excellent customer service comes naturally to me.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Animals are a lot smarter than we give them credit for and they want to aim to please us. We must challenge them in small ways through training, jobs and new experiences and socialization so they can live their best lives.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
I am one of the most reliable and dependable people you will ever meet. My passion for pet care began in NC after I worked with a Certified Professional Dog Trainer for my Corgi puppy, Mickey, using Positive Reinforcement. As of March 2018, Mickey is a certified Canine Good Citizen and my loyal brand ambassador. In December 2019 my husband and I rescued an affectionate and playful Terrier mix named Belle from HART (Homeless Animal Rescue Team). For her first 4 months living with us she was in rehabilitation and on strict medical crate rest but with our patience and responsible care she has made a full recovery from Heartworm Disease!