Lisa Lawrow Intuitive Communication - Minneapolis, MN
Animal Communication can provide valuable insights into an animal’s health and well-being. When we give our companions the space to talk and be listened to, this connection can lead to profound understanding and healing in a way that is unique to them and honors their timing.
- Behavioral Issues: Gain insight into unexpected or unwanted behaviors.
- Wellness Check-in: How is your animal feeling and what might make them happiest? Are there any unmet needs they would like help with? **I am not able to diagnose health issues, but am happy to refer you to a caring Veterinarian and/or holistic practitioner should an illness or injury present itself.
- Expanding Family: Prepare your animal for a new (human) sibling or a new (animal) playmate. Learn about the personality of the new animal and how they might get along with your family.
- End of Life Transitions: Assistance in how your animal is feeling emotionally and physically, are they ready to pass, and is there anything they want you to know or you want to tell them before they move on?
- Animals in Spirit: Communicate with your animal after they have passed.
We will begin with a short free initial consultation to discuss your concerns and determine if I am able to help. If we are the right fit to work together, then you email me the questions you would like to ask, as well as a recent picture of your animal, their name, age, gender, and how long they have lived with you. I will connect with them remotely and send you a full transcript of our communication. Pricing includes 1-2 short follow-up questions via email or phone, but more conversation may require an additional session.
I believe in healing and transformation and am looking forward to working with you and your animal.
- House Calls
lisa lawrowSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Communication
What are your specialties?
- Behavior Issues
- Deceased Pet Communication
- End of Life Issues
- Grief / Bereavement
- Pet Health Issues
- Life Changes/Transitions
- Pet Trauma / PTSD
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level One)
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level Two)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
No location restrictions, as I work remotely and can connect with animals across the globe.