Heal and Flow - Seattle, WA
All animals can benefit from massage and energetic healing, even those who don't like to be touched. Animals are sensitive to energies we can’t always sense and they respond well.
Your companion's visit to Heal and Flow can help to:
• Reduce pain
• Ease the symptoms of aging
• Speed healing from surgery, injury or illness
• Relieve loss, trauma or fear
• Modify inappropriate behavior
• Increase focus for competition and training
• Alleviate stress
• Support the dying process
Certified in animal massage, I also have training in many other modalities, including Healing Touch for Animals and T-Touch. Over the years I've worked with a diversity of animals, including the young and scared, the injured and the very old.
Animals receive healing energy that relaxes and balances their systems. This allows their bodies to work more efficiently and their own healing process to kick in. Together we work towards health and wholeness.
- House Calls
rebecca degeorgeSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Massage
- Animal Reiki
- Animal Acupressure
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- American Red Cross Pet First Aid and CPR Certified
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals Certified (ABMP)
- Certified Animal Massage Therapist
- Certified Canine Massage Practitioner (CCMP)
- Certified Canine Massage Therapist (CCMT)
- Certified Small Animal Massage Practitioner (SAMP)
- Certified Small Animal Massage Therapist (SAMT)
- Healing Touch for Animals® Certified Practitioner
- PetCPR+ Pet CPR Certification
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?