daria pannesiSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Dog Walking
- Pet Training
- Pet Meds Administration
- Pet Boarding
- Pet Sitting
- Pet Taxi
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA / CPDT-KSA)
- CTA Certified Dog Trainer (CCDT)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS) Certification
Proud member of...
- Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- National Association of Professional Pet Sitters (NAPPS)
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
Experience and formal education.
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Be patient and be consistent.
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
It’s all about love! ❤️