Four Paws Holistic Therapy, Animal Communication - Littleton, CO
As an experienced animal communicator, I possess a unique ability to hear, see and understand an animal’s thoughts and feelings, and can deeply tune in to what an animal is trying to express.
Do you need to make a decision and want to know your pets thoughts? Have you rescued a pet and want to know their background, or why they behave a certain way? Is it time to say goodbye? Or have they already transitioned and you want to say "I love you" one more time.
No matter the situation, animal communication helps you build a better understanding and stronger bond with your beloved companions.
gillian edwards, ccmtSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Communication
- Animal Reiki
- Animal Massage
Do you offer online sessions?
What are your specialties?
- Behavior Issues
- Deceased Pet Communication
- End of Life Issues
- Grief / Bereavement
- Pet Health Issues
- Life Changes/Transitions
- Pet Trauma / PTSD
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- Applied Animal Behavior Certified (UW-AAB)
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals Certified (ABMP)
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level One)
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level Two)
- Certified Animal Massage Therapist
- Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner
- Certified Animal Reiki Teacher
- Certified Canine Massage Practitioner (CCMP)
- Certified Canine Massage Therapist (CCMT)
- Certified Small Animal Massage Practitioner (SAMP)
- Certified Small Animal Massage Therapist (SAMT)
Proud member of...
- International Association of Animal Massage and Bodywork (IAAMB)
- International Association of Reiki Professionals
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 24 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
What year did you begin serving pets?
How did you hone your craft?
practice, practice, practice to the point where I now teach
What tip would you give pet parents for working with animals that you've learned as a pro?
Be patient, they have a lot to teach us!
What is one thing you want pet parents to know about you? It can be whatev-fur you'd like!
Growing up in England and living on three continents has provided me with an understanding of how traditional, alternative and holistic therapies can work together to help heal the mind, body and spirit.