Animal Intuitive-Communicator, Energy Healer - Honolulu, HI
I am an Animal Intuitive (Animal/Interspecies Communicator & Certified Animal Energy® Practitioner), Reiki Practitioner (Master Level) for Animals & Their Humans, a Certified Hibiscus Moon Crystal Healer & Life Guide.
What I offer:
* Animal/Interspecies Communication where I connect with you and your animal on a deeper, more spiritual level to
communicate to you what lessons your animal (alive or in spirit) is here to teach you. During a reading, you will be able to
ask between one to several questions of your animal(s) depending on the length of the reading booked.
* Distant Energy Healing for animals & their humans. I believe when the human is more involved in the healing process,
there is a better chance of healing for the animal, as the animal is bonded to their human(s).
* Intuitive readings. Our Spirit guides will assist in answering your questions for when you feel you are at a fork in the road
or need guidance on life issues (career, love/relationships, life purpose, etc..).
* Life Guidance. For those who are looking to have Happiness/Joy, a Sense of Peace, Freedom or all of the above in their
(Note: Animal Communication/Intuitive readings and Distant Healing are very much possible regardless of your geographical location.)
Love, Light & Infinite Blessings~✨
kaoru makiguchiSend Message
How do you serve precious pets?
- Animal Communication
- Animal Reiki
What are your specialties?
- Deceased Pet Communication
What part of the animal kingdom do you serve?
- Guinea Pigs
What licensing do you have?
- Business License
On a scale of snail to elephant, what size animals do you work with?
- 20-39 lbs
- 40-79 lbs
- 80+ lbs
- under 20 lbs
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level One)
- Certified Animal Communicator (Level Two)
- Certified Animal Reiki Practitioner
Cat-astrophes happen! What is your cancellation policy?
- 48 hours notice required
Which part of the country do you serve pets?
As my work is energetic, I am able to serve globally by email, phone or zoom audio.
What year did you begin serving pets?